Followers

Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 9, 2013 – Sea Day 3 of 3rd Leg.


What my at March 9, 2013 Sea Day looked like!

I got up around 730 am to sun and warmth pouring in my cabin window.  I think it is going to be a beautiful day.

I headed for coffee in the Lido and then on to Crafts at 9 am.  Today we made seashell bracelets.  Afterwards I headed back to the Lido and met Deb and Peggy for breakfast.

Deb says we are meeting Marla at the Black Pearl for Lunch / 1230 pm.  So I called the single girls group and also 2 men (Mark and Sid) that asked to join us.  We will later see who shows up.

Marla, Deb and I found comfortable chairs outside the Black Pearl Dining Room and settled in to do some serious reading.  About 1220 pm Sid showed up and when no one else showed up the four of us headed in to do lunch together    . . .  * See picture.



Mickeylive did his Salvador Plus presentation at 2 pm to a packed, no room available, Spectacular Theater.

Reading & Nap time for me was from 3 – 415 pm.

And then it was time to get dressed because tonight is the Captains Cocktail Party, a dress up affair for early seating from 445 – 530 pm.

The waiters are busy setting up free drinks for all, Drinking, Dancing and music abound.  *See Pictures.













Next is the Captains Dinner with as much Lobster as you might want.  Tonight our dinner table consists of Marilyn, Marla, Deb and I.  See Pictures.





Our 3 waiters take good care of us and their names are  difficult to pronounce so please bear with me as we have made up names for them that sound similar to what is written on their tags ~  Supak D, Ma’de & Knock Knock   *See Picture




The show tonight at 8pm is of a Singer and Tapper, Joe West, who just so happens to also play the a few instruments.  He was the best show we have seen so far on this whole cruise.  I got a short video of him playing the clarinet and hopefully I will be able to insert it here for all of you.  *If it is not here - it will show up later on.



Judy met us after the show and requested a Lido ice cream run – so we all headed up there.  And while we were there, Miss Marla found herself a Man!  Well, he really belongs to someone else but Marla was ogling his beautiful white suit and begged to have a picture taken with him.  Not too shabby, huh!  *See Picture


Tomorrow morning is our next port, Salvador, Brazil – So all of us are now headed to bed so we will be wide awake and ready for tomorrow  – Sweet Dreams, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment