Followers

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico



                                Tuesday, Feb. 5, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Good memories were made today as a group of us chose whale watching as a shore excursion while at Cabo San Lucas. As we left the marina, we passed the famous Arch and headed north along the Baja Peninsula. While the weather could not be more ideal, finding ourselves numerous times in the midst of whales—seeing the spray of their blow holes, breaking water, twisting in the air with fins exposed more than met my expectations. I went on whale watching tour this past July in Victoria, B.C. which in no way compared to this. Our boats were able to respond and maneuver quickly when whales were spotted. We felt up close and personal, not from afar. I know it was a special day for Sue, our tour leader, who was celebrating her birthday. Afterward, others chose to beachcomb or snorkel. I made a fast run to WalMart to get some items and Debbie made a Rx run.




1 comment:

  1. The whale watching looks incredible! I've always wanted to go whale watching. If I ever get a chance to visit Cabo, I'll definitely be adding whale watching to my list of things to do.

    ReplyDelete